Customer Service Agent – Call Centre – WorkSafe BC (Vancouver, BC)

WorkSafe BC Customer Service Agent – Call Centre  Do you have a passion for helping others? Our customer service goal is to ensure that every client interaction is conducted in a fair, timely, compassionate, and professional manner. We want our clients to feel that we’re providing them with a quality and value-added service. If you have experience providing… Read More »

Call Centre Fundraiser – Immediate Start Date (Vancouver)

QR Code Link to This Post Are you passionate about fundraising? If so, this job may be the perfect fit for you. We are currently looking for fundraisers to work out of our Vancouver Call Centre where you will be performing outbound calls. This is a great opportunity for someone who is willing to work hard and see… Read More »

Call Centre Agents (888 Dunsmuir Street)

QR Code Link to This Post Job Posting Vancouver Call Centre A Marketing Research company is looking for agents to conduct marketing surveys from our downtown Vancouver Call Centre. This job is suited for anyone who enjoys talking to people over the phone and conducting phone interviews with Canadians on current topics in and around their communities. This… Read More »

Sales Consultant Call Centre Representative

Are you looking to step your foot in one of the biggest companies in Vancouver, BC? Are you interested in working in a call centre setting? Do you have experience in customer service? Do you have a passion to think outside the box? If you answered YES to the above, then we have just the job for you!… Read More »

$15.75 Full Time Inbound Call Centre Representative, Guaranteed Hours (Downtown Vancouver)

$15.75 Full Time Inbound Call Centre Representative, Guaranteed Hours (Downtown Vancouver) QR Code Link to This Post Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow.… Read More »

Call Centre Agent – Alarm Monitoring

Call Centre Agent – Alarm Monitoring [unable to retrieve full-text content]Paladin Technologies is a 100% Canadian-owned company with our roots in BC. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of communication and digital networks …Published at Mon, 16 Jul 2018 21:05:33 +0000

Full Time RN for surgery centre (no evenings/no weekends/no call) (Vancouver)

QR Code Link to This Post We are a private outpatient clinic that provides general anesthesia for dental procedures. Visiting dentists use our facility when their patients require general anesthesia. Roughly 80% of our patients are children while the other 20% are made up of special needs patients and fearful adults. We are currently looking for a full… Read More »

Outbound Call Center Representative

Job Status Full Time Regular Job Summary As a Centre Sales representative, you'll services directly to consumers and businesses from a variety of industries. Every day you will build your own …

Fire Dispatch Centre Operator (Casual) – City of Kelowna (Kelowna, BC)

  Fire Dispatch Centre Operator (Casual) Kelowna Fire Department  Calm and cool in emergencies? The City of Kelowna Fire Department dispatch centre handles all 9-1-1 fire emergency calls for 72 fire departments within the Regional Districts of the Central Okanagan, Okanagan Similkameen, Kootenay Boundary, Central Kootenay, and East Kootenay and soon the City of Vernon and the Okanagan Indian… Read More »

Help Centre Support Specialist – Metro Vancouver (Burnaby, BC)

Help Centre Support Specialist Full-Time RegularLocation: 4730 Kingsway, Burnaby Join us as we help shape the place people want to be – Metro Vancouver, one of the world’s most livable regions. The services and solutions we provide are the foundation of our region’s economic, ecological and social health.  This includes the areas of regional growth planning, air quality,… Read More »