Office Administration (Burnaby)

Office Administration (Burnaby) QR Code Link to This Post We are an IT professional services and consulting company, looking for an energetic and organized individual to join our team as an Office Administrator. You must be detailed oriented, able to work independently and disciplined to follow up and complete assigned tasks. Excellent written and oral communications skills is… Read More »

Real Estate Office Director of Administration

Real Estate Office Director of Administration QR Code Link to This Post Director of Administration ***Please note this is NOT an entry-level position.*** Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 134,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe. Keller Williams is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in… Read More »

Real Estate Office Director of Administration

Real Estate Office Director of Administration QR Code Link to This Post Director of Administration ***Please note this is NOT an entry-level position.*** Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 134,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe. Keller Williams is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in… Read More »

Office Administration $15-$18/hr (Port Coquitlam) (Port Coquitlam)

Office Administration $15-$18/hr (Port Coquitlam) (Port Coquitlam) QR Code Link to This Post Office Administration $15-$18/hr (Port Coquitlam) Who We Are?SilverLine Exteriors is a fast growing exterior renovation company. We specialize in vinyl windows, doors, and siding. We have our window manufacturing plant in Port Coquitlam, and provide professional installation services all over the Greater Vancouver area.At SilverLine,… Read More »

Systems Administration / Technical Support (Burnaby)

Systems Administration / Technical Support (Burnaby) QR Code Link to This Post We, at New Value Solutions (newvaluegroup.com) are searching for two resources to work with our clients who has experience in administering systems and networks. These are junior to intermediate level roles. The server environment are Linux and Windows based and uses Active Directory. The network environment… Read More »

Business Administration Manager

Business Administration Manager Role Summary This role will work closely with the company founder. About 40% of this role involves taking over business administration and management tasks from the founder, including office admin, some HR, some financial tasks, and tech support for a team of about 4 to 6 company personnel. The remaining 60% of the time, this… Read More »

Customer Service/Administration Position (Burnaby)

Customer Service/Administration Position (Burnaby) QR Code Link to This Post Busy print shop looking for office administrator, full time position. This is a fast paced environment, knowledge and skill on the computer is a must. Casual, friendly work environment, however this position does get hectic at times, so your ability to multi-task and stay organized is critical. Required… Read More »

Scale Attendant/Construction Administration

Scale Attendant/Construction Administration QR Code Link to This Post Our medium sized construction business is looking for an individual with strong administration skills. Duties Include: Greeting Customers (approximately 75 per day) and writing up paperwork for themTracking Employees and 3rd Parties timesheet/hours (approximately 25 people)Preparing quotes for the Business Development Manager You MUST have the following skills:1) Strong… Read More »

Property Administration Analyst

Property Administration Analyst We are currently hiring for a Property Administration Analyst for a 6 month contract with a very reputable bank. The successful candidate will be supporting General property accounting: AR, AP, financial lease documentation, PO system, chargebacks, monitoring capital project expenditures, monthly financial reporting, budgeting. Some reception coverage if required. Position: Property Administration Analyst Dates: ASAP… Read More »

Office Administration and Accounting Assistant (Richmond)

Office Administration and Accounting Assistant (Richmond) QR Code Link to This Post We’re looking for a bright and cheerful person to perform office tasks like answering the phones, data entry, scanning and emailing. This is a full time permanent position and we’re able to start someone immediately. Main duties-•Answering phones, helping callers & directing calls as required. –… Read More »