QR Code Link to This Post
Thank you for your interest in Grime Fighters Service Group on-call snow removal zone leader.
We are hiring RIGHT NOW for this week and season! – we are looking for a few more fit, enthusiastic and energetic team members to join our on-call snow removal teams.
We are a building maintenance company that provides winter management services to strata and commercial customers. We are looking for motivated, goal driven, team oriented leaders who recognize the importance of delivering positive experiences and good value to customers every time.
When snow is predicted, you will be contacted by TEXT during the business day and notified of the location you should show up if we have snow.
You are expected to answer the text.
Shifts can take place anytime during the day, but generally are needed in the early am the most, and we work through the evening until all locations are cleared.
Our snow removal zone drivers are responsible for and expected to have:
– Be available on-call throughout the winter season (the more you are available, the more likely you will get a shift)
– Answer via text or email when contacted.
– Have the willingness to work long hours throughout the evening
– MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A VEHICLE CAPABLE OF MOVING YOURSELF AND OTHER WORKERS BETWEEN SITES.
– Live within Vancouver/Burnaby/Richmond/North Vancouver and/or be able to show up on time to any of our six “Service Locations” (Downtown Vancouver, North Vancouver/Burnaby, South Vancouver, Mount Pleasant, Richmond and Kitsilano)
– Be capable of using a snow shovel for long hours
– Be comfortable working in very cold temperatures
If you think you have what it takes and want to be part of our team, we’d like to hear from you!
click on On-Call Snow Removal Zone Leaders (seasonal) and fill in the form
Compensation consists of a wage of $50/hr w/ vehicle
No Vehicle, No Problem! We can still use you.
click on On-Call Snow Removal Workers (seasonal) and fill in the form
Compensation is $25/hr
CHECK US OUT www.grimefighters.ca