QR Code Link to This Post
Pipe Rite Mechanical Ltd is looking to fill 3 open positions. Our company does a wide range of jobs, New construction, service, renos, tenant up grades. We do both commercial and residential.
Duties would be as follows.
• Determine piping system requirements.
• Measure, cut, thread & bend pipes to required shapes.
• Install, repair & maintain domestic & commercial plumbing fixtures & systems.
• Cut openings in walls & to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
• Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering & brazing.
• Test pipes for leaks using air & pressure gauges.
• Must have minimum of 1 year of on site experience.
• Must be able to rough in when needed along with problem solve when it comes to heavy work load of service.
• Must be able to work along side journeymen and perform tasks as explained with minimal supervision.
• Basic plumbing hand tools at minimum
• Strong knowledge in plumbing roughin with various materials; ABS, PVC, Cast Iron, Copper, PEX, Etc.
• Must be have basic English language skills.
• Drivers license is strong asset
Benefits after 3 months.
Job Type: Full-time